Friday, April 10, 2009

Sudden urge.

Omg i just got this sudden urge to come and blog (:
Which i dont know for what reason.
guess it had been quite a while since i last came back and blog!
and ya,
did i mention that i did quite alot of impt stuffs like for myself? (:
Went to appeal to change class from DARE/FT/2A/06 to DARE/FT/2A/04 (:
Appeal successful (:
that mean i can still meet my ex class ( DARE/FT/2A/03 ) classmates!
and i be joining my buddy class for school soon!
Its like better i suppose (:
Cause everyone knew each other and it is better to communicate in some way!
Went to Paya Lebar area to purchase my flying boots and to collect my flying name tag!
Like omg so far and i dont know the exact place ):
Thanks to www.streetdirectory.com (:
I manage to get to my first "station" (:
So ya got into "Senior" ranking in the flying club!
need to work harder i supposed. (:
and flying on saturday afternoon.
Hope it dont rain.
Supposed to be going to sentosa with friends tomorrow morning,
but i got religion meeting in the morning ):
what a clash.
so ya, might not be joining them in the trip tomorrow!
Have fun brothers and friends!
Will not be so free next week!
Sch gonna reopen and i got to help out in the Freshmen Orientation Party(FOP)
I know it gonna be fun with those crazy and entertaining people!
cause we are all from MMEC!
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home