Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pwned!


Alright!
To kick start this post (:
Let have a picture first!
That me and adriel in the picture.
Pilots of DARE/FT/2A/04 (:
He successfully pass his PPL course and obtained his wings!
Congrats (:

Next up!
I know that i had not been updating my blog for a very long time.
But its alright!
Cause i ended up too lazy/tired to update after a long day in school ):
You all dont know how tiring my school is ):
People say go Polytechnic good ma (:
Can sleep in late -.-
Wonder who said this. !#^%(I(#($
I wake up everyday at 6am (like every normal sec sch day last time)
But recently i woke up later and later.
Gosh!
Too tired already ):
Next Next up!
Let have a group photo of Course 163 pilots that had successfully made it to PPL Course (:

I think i look like the most relax over there (:
Other than the one standing at the right side!
Cause my smile like the biggest! (if you all could actually see -.-)
and that what we all wear in the flying club!
Our own flight suit (:

And that the plane that i used (:
when i went for my first solo!
9V-BOJ (:
Thanks for everything i love you Juilet!
Next Next Next up!
Of course since we got some pictures on top (:
Why not put some more right?

Ok i know got 1 picture my mouth got cover (:
What a great artificial smile over there!
Thanks ar!
I think i look damn retarded -.-
Alright!
Enough of the "Retard-ness" pictures (:
Next Next Next Next up !
But since i had started this "Retarded" topic -.-
Show you all 2 pictures of my retarded face -.-
Both the pictures was damn funny retard la!
For god sake.
Just look at my face.
I didnt even know what i was doing at that time man!
But nvm (:
JUST FOR LAUGHS!!
Topic for today : Pwned!
Nothing beats the enjoyment of flying 3 days in a row straight! (:
YES!
Flew today (:
Flying tomorrow (:
Flying on Satuday (:
Hope the 3 flying sortie could be clear (:
Of course weather must be good!
Even the operation auntie at the flying club also say (:
"Wa Tan WY ar, everyday fly hor?"
I was like "Oh! :p"
Damn joke man!
And before i forget (:
Happy bdae to all the April's babies in my class (:
Joel, Vivian, Marcus, Zul (:
Guess ed you all had fun during your bdae (:
School school school!
Tomorrow gonna be the interview for Year 1 Freshies who want to join MM Club (:
Good luck alright!
Sorry i cant be there due to flying training!
Dont miss me alright =x
Last but not least.
Blogsong changed!
Some links removed!
There are just some reason,
why some friends remain as your best friends that always talk to you
while some does not ):
Blogsong are for those that i remove links away ):
Sorry but i think that there is not a need to link each other anymore.
Since we dont even visit each other blog/talk to each other anymore (:
Time to move on!
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home