Monday, April 6, 2009

MMEC FO Camp


Ok people! (:
Let me present to you all 3 unglam pictures of me in the camp!
Its really ugly from my point of view ._."
I will just give a short brief on this year MM FO Camp. (:
Fyi, MM FO refers to
Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering Club Freshmen Orientation.
Its a camp that help mostly year 1 freshies joining SP to get more involved and interacting!
Of course this camp was very fun.
Being a group leader for my group(Fire Bots),
I felt very happy to see my group slowly get more involved in the activities (:
1st day we arrived at the campsite which is St John Island
All the helpers help move all the items to our campsite.
I swear everyone was half dead when we finish ed moving all the items.
1st day ended soon after we prepared for everything for the camp!
There was 12 people in my group at first.
but on the second day,
5 of them had to leave and so,
Fire Bots was left with 7 people excluding the 2 GLs.
Of course,
I didnt know why i cry when the 5 of my members leave ):
Just cant control but ya.
But sad for them was that.
They miss the fun part in the camp.
And i got this new nick " Veggie Boy " in the camp.
They all started calling me that man.
And i thought only the helpers and my group members know my name.
But actually everyone and yes i meant EVERYONE,
know my name.
Cause i went to ask them,
you all know my name right.
End up some of them still went to change my name ._.
" Eat veggie de " and others la.
All those funny name come out.
Learn alot of new stuffs (:
1 LOL clap and 1 WOW clap (:
like so real funny and lame ._."
haha!
Everyday at St John Island was very fun,
I believe not only for me, but also for everyone else.
Would be awaiting for the next MM event (:
Below is the link for those pics during the camp (:
http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq20/tohlinn/MMEC%20OPERATION%20FO%20CAMP/?action=view&current=Picture245.jpg&evt=user_media_share
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home