Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Habit.

Habit are hard to change!
Will explain later on ):
Not really happy with my flying performance when i am flying with Raman today ):
However i think that my flying performance yesterday with De Witt was good (:
But didnt know why i cant maintain that kind of standard ):
Different instructor has different way of teaching.
Of course,
both of them are not my primary instructor.
But it would be great to gain more experience by flying more with other instructors!
School started for 3 days already!
So how was school for everyone?
Bet those Year 1 in Poly sure got lots of fun and made tons of new friends (:
Few comments from my classmates after they saw me!
"Wa you become so black!"
"Did you become taller?"
haha (:
that what they said to me.
they also say i like celebrity in SP (:
cause everywhere i go sure will wave hand or say hello to some people,
like i very famous in school =x
heh.
Coming back to today topic (:
Ever had a very bad habit that you cant change ):
Reason being the word "HABIT" is too powerful !
H-A-B-I-T
if you remove the "H"
you still have "A-B-I-T"
if you remove the "A"
you still have B-I-T
if you remove the "B"
you still have I-T
so now i think you all know how powerful this word is.
Change your bad habit soon (:
School tomorrow early in the morning.
Gotta dota 1 round and sleep (:
GoodBye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home