Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Results.

Alright ._.
Some people feeling sad, while some are feeling happy (:
Grats to those that got their "Dream" results, while jiayou for those who didnt.
As for me,
wont want to say much,
just that my GPA drop by 0.098 ._. as compared to last semester.
Overall i am still quite pleased ba.
Went out today with hongtat and chinkok today for a bike/scooter session (:
Acc hongtat to collect his specs.
Ya scooter ._."
Its me with my cute little scooter again (:
Its was damn hot i swear.
So we went exploring Yishun,
or rather,
just trying to waste time.
Went to hongtat house to slack and play after that.
Out with friends to Sentosa tomorrow (:
I dont care.
I am going to suntan man ):
Like so long since i say i am gonna suntan,
till now still haven really went to suntan yet =x
Hope tomorrow weather would be good (:
GoodBye!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home