Thursday, March 12, 2009

Please read on ):

Must give me support ma =x
Long time never post so long
So you all must read on ok (:
Hello babes and hunks (:
I shall re-update on what i did over this week/last week
Had a group photo inclusive all those Solo gradutes from flying club (:
Notice the change in my tee shirt between the 2 pics (:
Blue is for basic flying student, White is for PPL student (:
Now all i am waiting for is the results of the COMPASS test which is a kind of hand,leg,eyes coordination test ):
Which i find it so difficult ):
Follow that by going out with brothers (:
Was supposed to watch movie "Watchmen"
but it was M18 and the bitchy auntie at the ticket booth say
"Sorry bdae not over cannot watch ar"
Than we was like ._." & swearing at the auntie (:
So bo pian,went over to subway at the new Northpoint to makan (:
YES NORTHPOINT FINALY HAVE SUBWAY (:
Which mean i dont need to take train all the way to AMK just to have a subway meal (:
Gosh thank to the whatever person that constructed the new Northpoint (:
And so we went to citylink to see NUM stuffs first, follow ed by the boring & far Suntec City.
I seriously hate window shopping o.o
Unless it benefits me (:
Window shopping = waste time,waste energy,waste natural resources.
Want see ar ?
Go make your wardrobe door become glass material and see all you want
RIGHT IN YOUR OWN HOUSE (:
And went out with Kenneth , Hongtat , Chin kok and lastly Liuzhen to OCC for Pool (:
Makan subway first before going.
Its like OCC got promotion now so cheap la.
3 hours = $15 o.o
Its like SP moberly price man (:
Went to arcade without Kenneth (:
Play DDR at AMK XZone with the rest (:
Gosh ~! its like so fun (:
I guess i got the talent man.haha

While today (:
I went out with Tricia to watch Marley & Me
Its like such a touching show
and sis told me
She got the storybook for Marley & Me
I am gonna borrow it from her real soon man (:
Touching story.
Should go watch.
I wouldnt dare to imagine what i would do if milk milk was to die one day ):
I seriously dont.

Shall go relink / link people up now (:
Good bye ~!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home