Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yippppeeeee!

Yippeeeeeeee~!
Yay i got 2 exams off my burden now (:
1 is Electronics , 1 is Calculus 2.
I dont really have much confident for Calculus 2.
Just a pass will do i hope.
It really like so difficult x.x
I wonder which guy created this module/subject.
Right now.
I shall go and relax myself (: maybe i shall watch a movie tomorrow with siwen?
that what she say de.
We shall catch Wedding Dinner tomorrow if can ba (:
I bet she miss me alot.hahah (:
I am like delaying this post for so long man =x
Oh my gosh.
I shall go play dota now alright.
And pris why are you always so sick.
Take good care alright (:
&& i realised my blog very little pics ):
Awww sadddd

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, the colors are cool. Visit my blog and try your luck for free. Today might be your lucky day!

**********************
$$WIN BIG CASH $$.

Unlimited Free Entries!
**********************
-$50,000 Grand Prize
-Daily Winners
-No Email Required
-No Downloads
http://cashprizesonline.blogspot.com

February 20, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home