Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture + less.


Heh.
as what is shown in the title.
Dont you all realised that my blog is picture-less =x
Oh gosh.
I think i finally found out the main reason.
Cause i change my phone ma x.x
Than only got 2megapixel.
haii pity me right =x
Ya that my phone on top.
It a really nice phone (:
just that it dont have a nice camera.
&& its white in colour.haha.
Sis bought for me a $12 chocolate.
which all are small chocolate balls.
1 ball cost $0.10 x.x
its nice (:
bought it from GODIVA in city hall.
Went to liuzhen blog (:
Saw that she was going to play back audition.
haha.so i went in to audition and check (:
Omg got new songs
and 1 of them is Nobody by Wonder Girls.

Shall see whether can play with liuzhen next time or not (:
Right now.
I need to study le.
than play dota with classmates

AFTER THURSDAY I SHALL BE A FREE BIRD SHEEP (:
Bye~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home