Sunday, February 1, 2009

OH OHH OHHHHHH~~~
i so love flying now (:
lalalalala~!
but i just not very pleased with me landing la ):
how to land a plane nicely ?
someone please ENLIGHTEN me ):
today, strong wind blowing x.x
i cant even land properly.
there was a damn nice landing approach i made,
end up the wind blow x.x
and mine plane flew off the center line..
and i flew on friday , today.
and glad to say (:
flying tomorrow again (:
like so addicted to flying right =x
but no choice.

I still cant find mine black hoodie ):
omg omg omg ~!
where did it go to ?

anyone wanna give me a $100 angbao =x
haha :D
i would kiss you like mad man =x
come on ~!
$100 fall from the sky please ):
PSP ar PSP x.x
if i never lost the $300 zz
haii =x
nvm !
over jiu over ..
forget it man..


17 more days to exam ):
save me ~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home