Monday, February 16, 2009

A morning at CMPB.

I spend my earliest morning at the CMPB
in case you all dont know
CMPB stands for Central of ManPower Base
Went there for a test on Mental,Calculation,Ability to think,Mindset.
It was like wow.
6 sections of tests on a computer on-going.
Got 1 part is 35 questions on Maths ONLY! ok i did tried my best.
I dont think that my maths is lousy?
But i still didnt complete it on time.
Was like 35 questions in 15 mins.
Worst thing is
NO CALCULATOR.
OH MY GOSH @($^#(*!^$($^@
And i realised take 851 from Yishun can go to Henderson Sec (:
didnt know that Henderson was so near Redhill.hah =x
Alright,shall stop blogging le.
I needa study now man.
Oh god ~! help me please.
Calculus 2 haven study a single shit at all.
That is like University Maths.So difficult la.
Shall go study now.
Wouldnt be blogging till wed night ba (:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home