Thursday, February 5, 2009

like what my sister said.
"my brother learnt to fly a plane , before most people sat before in a plane."
i believe i can (:
6 more flights to my first solo.
hope i be able to succeed in my pilot journey with SYFC.

Went for wedding dinner ytd at ParkRoyal on Beach Road.
quite a nice place (:
Food wasnt that nice anyway.
but nvm (:
almost everyone there could not recognise me man ):
ohh gosh..~!
close to like 6 - 8 years didnt met them le ):
i mean some of my relatives ):
even the GROOM dont recognise me man =x
haha :D
but end up we catch up abit and was glad that we are still getting along fine.
Grats to Ah Hao 哥哥.
heh..cant change la =x
been calling him this since i was young like p4 or p5.
heh :D
remembering the past,
everything was so long ago le ):

Gem test tomorrow ):
needa study soon le.
Sim training 8 tomorrow.
what should i do ):
End semester exams coming soon,
flying completion date coming soon.
i need to rush my studies ):
i need to rush my bookings for flights.
let had some proper time management dudes (:

Valentine day coming (:
anyone is spending it alone?
be like me la ):
spend alone.
or rather not.
i got milk with me (:
he must be 1 of the greatest partner in life man.




i so miss bxg,
where is the promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home