Thursday, February 19, 2009

friend-Girl & friend-Boy

Many a times,
it would be great to have friends beside you all the time.
Friends can share your troubles,
have fun with you
and alot of stuffs.
Of course,
it would be better to have friends
rather than have a boy/girl friend.
I dont understand
why must it always be the boy that start everything first.
Start the msg thing,start the msn conversation chat.
Almost everything is boy start first.
Never did the girl i like msg / talk to me first.
What the point of loving that girl than.
Seem like she dont even care about me.
I bet you never wanted to meet me at all.
I said so many times before i wanna meet you
Everytime there would be excuses to turn me down.haii.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home