Friday, February 20, 2009

Flying

&&
Yes,
I am left with 1 paper which is Engineering Maths 2 now.
Right now.I shall just concentrate on flying now (:
I am left with 2 more flights to my solo.
And guess the most funniest part. x.x
Before i type this post,I was informed that i got 1 flight on sat (:
Right now i am typing, i realised that i had another flight on sun (: omg x.x
Which mean ?
Sunday would be mine solo flight ?
If i am not wrong.
But i still got 1 more psychology test that i haven took yet.
I am not sure.
But anyway i am damn nervous now ):
I dont know why either =x
heh (:
Realised that i had been blogging in the afternoon recently.
Cause at night is time for dota =x
Been dota-ing alot with my classmates sia.
Heh (: and right now is holiday (:
I love holiday (:
Kk bye ~! x.x
wish me luck (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home