Friday, February 27, 2009

1st solo - PPL (Private Pilot License)
















WOO HOO~!
i got into PPL le (:
Finally,
Now i can own the tee shirt,flight suit and all those.
Was so nervous when i was all alone in the aircraft.
Really damn nervous la ):
Cause it sound so quiet.
With only the engine sound. ):


So my instructor and my friends in SYFC celebrated for me.
&& the tradition is to pour "YUCKY" things over the 1st solo person.
And ya i am also one of them.
They added water from the fish pond,chili,garlic,pepsi, and other things.
Damn yucky.
and my instructor just pour it all over me.
I SWEAR THE SMELL WAS HORRIBLE.
LIKE I 10 YEARS NEVER BATH. x.x
End up i took a bath at the club.
Wash over like 3 times.
Still got the smell ):
But nvm (:
One solo in my life only (:
Wont forget this date 27 Feb 2009 (:
and glad to say.
I AM ABLE TO LAND THE PLANE NICELY NOW (:
another to add on is.
My name for today is not Weiyang (:
instead it change to ROMEO (:
Cause the plane that accompany me for solo is JULIET (:
Ohh~!ROMEO AND JULIET (:
9V-BOJ (:

Super tired for today ):
Really.
Now what left is one more medical check up (:
Checking for mine physical , mental state.
To see whether i am able to get into air force.
Hope all will be fine (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home