Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Believing in your partner,
you will find true love.


I am feeling so tired ):
slept like only 5 hours everyday.
i am seriously lacking of sleep,
shall catch more sleep on friday (:
Friday - Off Day.


I took my scooter out for a ride today.
You know?
those kind of small kids play de =x
went down to chin kok house (:
was kinda lazy to walk.
so i tell hongtat i am gonna ride a scooter there (:
MUHAHAHAHAHA.
like damn childish (:
but i like it.
What i do , as long as i am pleased with it can le.
why should i care about what other people think.

Bxg, stop making me worry ? o.o
Dont be emo ok.
and please take good care of yourself (:
Dont be so blur and go bump your head again =x
hah (:
nice song bxg send me.
very touching video too.
Love 119 (:
BXG (L) :D






I cant give a girl like you to someone else.
touching song (:
wonder when there will be my other partner ):
and u always fail to notice these few words bxg.
what will happen if someone say iloveyou 1 day ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home