Sunday, January 4, 2009






ok let get down to some serious thing (:
really need to work out what i am gonna do for this week.


Homework Homework Homework x.x
ok actually just one only.
i got all the answers =x
but i lazy do only..
haha :D
blame it on my laziness than (:


Getting my psp on wed i supposed (:
anyone wanna come along..


and
i decided to learn roller blading (:
muhahahaha..
together with my sisters (:
actually
is Marie ,
that gonna teach me and Melisa how to blade (:
shall buy our new blades someday..
and milk going to Bishan Park today,
cause there is this dog park over there (:


Went in to audition yesterday.
ying broke up couple in audi.
ya,
maybe that a better thing x.x
sorry ok ying.
felt that i let you down in some ways ):

p/s : BXG (L) :D
kk shall blog another day.
bye~!













when will you really understand,
what i feel & what i think.
cont calling me your meimei or what,
never did you know,
it make me sad.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home