Sunday, January 25, 2009

FOR THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE.
This is gonna be a (F) up post ok
Now alot of people tag my blog with this word
HONGSTER.

Now tag all you want,
wanna tag,feel free to.

Like what siwen say,
the person tag has the right what
his/her mouth
i cant possibly go chop it or seal it.
that would be so stupid.
but let talk about this now.


Definition of Hongster :
4 words , simple and short
A PERSON WHO FLIRT.
ok everyone got it ?
some reasons why people call me hongster.
1)Friendster has alot of girls in my friend list.
2)Msn got alot of girls in contacts.
3)Sms in phone have alot of message from girls
and some other which i dont know what.


Let see,
If you say friendster got alot of girls as friends mean a hongster ,
they say i add all of them as my friends,
come on la.
it either you are
dumb or stupid ?
retard or brainless ?
i say again,
i never add anyone in my friendster except for those that i know.
those people wanna add me ?
what you want me to do.
"OH you can delete them away ma"
delete them away,
than might as well dont use friendster la stupid.


my msn alot of girls contact ?
they want to add me what you want me to do ?
delete away msn la ?


friendster and msn.
up to those fuckers out there to believe.
you wanna call me a hongster ,
you call ,
you dont believe that those people add me in friendster/msn
than it your own problem.


my message ,
you wanna see ?
i only got 1 girl msg now in my phone,
and that the girl i like now ?
got problem with that ?
come check my phone la.


Whatever now,
i believe this is the first post in my blog
that i mention those vulgur.
To those FUCKERS out there,
you wanna call me hongster (:
go ahead (:


Chinese New Year Eve
still wanna have this kind of fucked up stuffs happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home