Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cant seem to transfer pics from my new phone to my computer ):
yawn*
Weiyang is feeling so so so tired ):
dont you all feel tired,
after a whole day in sch ):
but nvm great accomplishment[?] today =x

Finish making 2 metal pieces [trachis ?] in the workshop this morning,
of course with derek man (:
hah..
did quite fast man.
nice teamwork derek (:
YES PLS ~!
he must be getting so irritated..
haha :D

Had a small hearty chat with my class cliques today (:
They are :
Alvin
Melvin
James
Nelson
Junhao
Felicia
Matthew
Xianghan
and they keep saying me la.
what Chao Hongster o.o
dont believe them :D
hahaa..
and junhao got a new nick,
LJH (:
slowly figure out,
use your imagination man peoples..

Went for classes after that ):
and it was kinda boredd ~!

&&
Guess what (:
I cut my hair le x.x
and i didnt buy my new year things ):
AWWWW
how sad could that be .. =x


Bye (:
I love you all :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home