Tuesday, November 25, 2008

shall blog less :D
study more :D
play less :D
work more :D

hah..
had ITOE Presentation today (:
quite a good and ok one i supposed..

also had my Electronics Lab Test today (:
quite an easy one..
hope to get full marks ba..
GOOD LUCK TO MY CLASSMATES TOO (:
heh..
but not all..
cause i know..
some didnt score well ):
BUCK UP PEOPLE (:
we can pass semester 2 together ..
next up for tomorrow x.x

-Engineering Maths 2 Test (:
-SYFC Sim Training 3 (:
-OC Project / Presentation (:
-Gems Project (:

kk ya x.x
as mention..
test tomorrow ):
need to study le..
BUCK UP WEIYANG <3 hah.. shall do my OC project and GEMS project at woodland library tomorrow afternoon (: spot me there peeps.. hahaha :D kk end of post (: FOR NOW : study study study is my full time job (: play play play is my part time ):
7 dec (:
here i come ...
dearest birthday (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home