Sunday, November 30, 2008

just getting irritated by all those things..
that are like..
tiny mini little things ?
ya
i am going to use vulgar on my blog soon man..
i normally dont..
or ?
i never even type 1 word that contain any vulgar in it man.

1)Thanks to that special person..that tag her tagbox (:
Ya..Thanks ya..believe your mother would be proud to have you as her son/daughter..
who like to kpo so much into other people others.
want to poke so much into other people business ?
try poking your head / fingers into the elephant butt la..
Thanks for making her link disappear in my blog ok (:
REALLY MANY THANKS..
you better pray that i wont find out who you are..

2)Ya..so what if that audition fam battle compeition is coming..
so what if the loser team still get 200 fam points for free..
so what ?!
tell me la..
training also like will die ?
play for awhile together also like cannot..
considering our fam standard..
it would be damn hard to win man..
not trying to pour cold water on everyone..
since you all dont want to train.
i wont try to ask you all..
to play together..
exams coming..
you think i have all the free time for audition ?
tomorrow if you all are not training..
than that it..
train yourself ba..

3)Mum starts to nag..
just because i told her i dont want to carry alot of things to tamp for her
she start to nag..
saying what
"Dont let me catch u carrying things / bags for other BITCH."
so what you think i give a shit ?
i don care man.
and i hate it alot when she nag at me..

4)I hate talking to emo people..dont talk to me when you are emo ing ..
and please dont make it sound like..
you are trying to make me talk to you just by acting emo.
cause i wont give a single shit to you..

5)I hate talking to people who are naggy / talk too much on same thing..
imagine talking to someone who keeps repeating what he/she said..
it would be like..
NAGGY NAGGY NAGGY and just more NAGGY..

6)No one really understand me..
seriously..
NONE..

bye..


damn..
cant stand all of this..






i choose to love who i want to love.
i choose to find the girl i love myself.
i choose to live my life as i want it to be.
i choose everything in my life.
i choose the path i take.
i choose the friends i make.
i choose the people i go out with.
and therefore.
i dont need your freaking comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home