Sunday, November 16, 2008

hah :D
toot ask me to be more sincere and patience in finding a girlf o.o
(:
heh..
and she ask me to put my handphone number down o.o
and ya..
did some minor changes to the previous post lor =x
see i so good (:
listen to her words :D



[edit]
getting so irritated now x.x
guess alot of ppl know that friendster having serious problems now..
that goes on deleting ppl friends ..
and ya..
my friends x.x
from 700+ become 33 (:
and ya..

this is the part where i get irritated from..
you want you add me back in friendster ,
if not ,
stop nagging and
insist
"eh u must add me , i dont care ok"
-YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN SHYT ABOUT HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND IN FRIENDSTER?
sorry sad to say..
but no ..
wanna add me in friendster again
link is over there <<
if u dont want
than please stop spamming my msn and say
"Weiyang re add me in friendster ar.."
or such..

[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home