Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i donno why.
everytime i step into audition..
i become low mood..
i donno why..
i seriously donno..
it just made me in a very sad mood..
all i need was some1 to acc me..
i ask ppl..
yet none could cheer me up.
maybe i need you in audi with me ?
but u hardly.. D:
[edited]
and so i try to be happy when i am with some 1..
cause i know
ther e some shy girl out there whose
mood is dependent on mine =x
heh <3
[/edited]


went to sch today..
saw lynn quek (:
didnt see her for a long time le..
had normal lesson..
very tiring D:
8am - 5pm x.x
haiii..
in class kept making of prasanth aka the indian dog x.x
that what my whole class call him..
and ivan , alvin they all say..
i today damn xialan towards him ..
hah..
i donno why..

and ya..
i guess i wont be going for squash training anymore..
dont really like to say out why..
but just that..
i wont be going anymore..
take that sum of money as x.x
investment or what ba..

off to bugis with hongtat and garry tmr..
to buy my new shorts , bagpack , watch , and maybe other things (:
bye peeps..





i just hope u know u are the one ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home