Sunday, October 19, 2008

guess i saw ur answer from your blog.
everything was in the past.
and nothing would change for now i guess.
during that 1 month and 20 days.
i really enjoy myself alot.
because of you.
u made my life different.
sitting down on the bus to tamp today.

i recall many things.
1)when u wanted me to say face to face to ask u for being together ,
2)when i search high and low from woodland to yishun for 2 mickey and minnie mouse toys,
3)when we argue with each other and eventually we become ok,
4)when i miss u deeply when i didnt see you for a long time,
5)when i waited for you outside ur school and u drew those lines on my hand,
6)when i ate those brownies made by you at pastamania,
7)when we had our 1st month anniversary,
8)when my friends told me that we wont last , i would scold them,
9)when i send u home and u always gave me a short hug,
10)when i compare ur height with mine ( i always laughed ),
11)when we both cry because of each other,
12)when the day i spend time with u sitting at the staircase and chatting till 1am +,
13)when i saw ur uncle and u didnt let go of my hand,
14)when we hold hands walking together,
15)when u acc me back to school for something,
16)when after we broke up i knew i still cant forget bout you,
17)when i know everything was impossible again,

it was my fault for the breakup,
and i wont demand much afterall,
they said that you wont give a second chance,
and ya,
i wont demand for it anymore ): ,
since it would be impossible,
let just hope,
i could let those past memories fade away,
although it will be very hard,
let hope i can .
and i really can ):
maybe..i am worth it to you.
hope you have a better boy in your future life.


Im Not Worthy (Wo Bu Pei) - Jay Chou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home